Перейти к контенту

AMK 2.0 will be clearly a Call of Pripyat mod

ahilej

Рекомендуемые сообщения

here's the translation (google translate) from the post taken from the main site www.amk-team.ru

"Call of Pripyat

Категория: News | 2009-10-03 | Опубликовал AMK Team | Комментариев: (272) Category: News | 2009-10-03 | Posted by AMK Team | Comments: (272)

Today, it was decided that the Next version AMK mod will be created based on the Call of Pripyat. That decision was hard for us, it was difficult to part with her beloved PM, over the years it has become for us a truly native. But we must go forward. Our programmers write tools and programs to work with the resources of The Call, invent new quests and the plot moves to new locations. Work is proceeding, we will keep you posted. "

my personal opinion is a mixed one while it makes sense to choose Call Of Pripyat as the new platform it also means i have to wait longer :P

i think the reason they made this decision is because all of the core elements that were made and loved by the mod community have already been included in Call Of Pripyat by the game devs GSC so it makes for a much more stable platform then S.T.A.L.K.E.R SoC

Call of Pripyat features:

* Photorealistic exclusion Zone – Pripyat town, Yanov railway station, Jupiter factory, Kopachi village and more, recreated by their true-to-life prototypes.

* New story, a number of unique characters.

* Extended system of side quests.

* New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behaviour and abilities for all monsters.

* Stalkers will search for artifacts and other items during the day while at night they stay at their base. Monsters will now come out at night and hide during the day.

* New A-Life system, created using the players' best-liked elements of the first two games in series.

* Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone.

* Sleep function added into the game.

* New player's interface.

* Possibility to continue the game after completion in a freeplay mode.

* The game is developed on X-Ray engine v.1.6

Изменено пользователем custodis

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...