Перейти к контенту

AMK 2.0 will be clearly a Call of Pripyat mod

ahilej

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi,

I read and write both English and Russian as well, although not with the same extent of efficiency.

But I was able to read, and sure to understand that the development of the AMK 2.0 for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl officially stopped. The mod will be continued to develop around the new GSC game named 'Call of Pripyat', which is available for sale in Russia only for now. English (International, Multilanguage) version of the third game in the sequel is officially announced for sale in Europe not earlier than November 2009. American (USA and Canada) version will come up even later.

The reason is more than obvious, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is in fact a very old game and clearly incompatible with today's software and hardware. The development of the Shadow of Chernobyl had begun as early as march 2003, and was cancelled and restarted several times until the official release in 2007. I didn't said that I am not sorry for the fact that we will play AMK with ShoC no more... :-(

I am not sure how this will reflect on the English players, will we have a translated release of the AMK 1.4.1. patch 2, which is only Russian for now, and very polished and stable, or will we have to wait the new all-English AMK 2.0 for the Call of Pripyat, I still do not know.

But I will keep reading the developper's (Russian) news and will continue to post translations on this forum.

Here is the link from the developper's site, alhough in Russian only:

www.amk-team.ru

Good hunting, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Изменено пользователем ahilej

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...