Перейти к контенту

How to fix Electro-Chimeras?

Mazryonh

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Briliant. I just had very, very bad times with packs of Electro Chimeras, not that they are unkillable, but their ingame appearance lacks creative sense. I think that this is one must-to-have solution, if not in the first release of the AMK 2.0, maybe as an addon or patch.

Поделиться этим сообщением

Bates, :-)

yot really do not need to finish every quest ingame, like you would not in real life.

And Bullet is a sidequest.

If you are eager for a PSO-1 for your AK-74, then, before Dark valley simply go to Screw at the Freedom base, he will give you PSO-1 for a bottle of vodka.

Or alternatively you can shoot only the snipers at Wild Territory (the first line of Mercs positioned in the narrow passage on the first floor), and without the need to proceed for Kruglov you will have several PSO-1 scopes, AK-74 rifles and a free Stalker suit.

Or you can go for Kruglov, it is really of no importance whether you save him before Dark Valley or after.

You can even go to the Sakharov's bunker and see what he has for sale. He offers best prices for monster parts too.

Only you will not be able to get the task for X16 lab, this is possible after X18 documents.

And equip yourself with a flamethrower if you hadn't done so, it will be given to you as a reward for defending the Monolith attack squad at the Barrier, alongside with Freedom soldiers. With a good suit, and an Battery artifact (you can find it in Garbage, on the way to Dark Valley) you can burn Electrochimera and receive only a minor damage. It is likely that electric discharge when burning them is set to minimal possible.

But I agree that something should be done with Electrochimeras, they should not roam in packs as first, because they are very unbalanced then.

Lum4r,

I do not read ingame code, I simply do not understand it. But have discovered also that the Electro Chimeras are invulnerable to rocket launcher projectiles as well! The shell that will clearly tear up nearly every tank armour, except maybe the heaviest ones, does nothing to them.

So climb up to the highest point around, carrying a scoped assault rifle with 500 rounds, measure the electric shock distance carefully, and... make yourself several cups of cofee, or byu at least three Cola or beer cans, put a largest pot full of popcorns at the table where your monitor is...

And finish the shocking bastards :-)

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...