Перейти к контенту

How to fix Electro-Chimeras?

Mazryonh

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Although I think the concept of the Electro Chimera is pretty cool, and I agree that we need more wildlife doing non-conventional damage, I honestly found the Electro Chimeras to be ridiculously unbalancing, causing the game to behave wierdly. They quite thoroughly broke several missions - for example, Bullet's brother and the people guarding him were apparently killed by Electro Chimeras soon after I entered the level, so rather than leading me to the ambush site Bullet simply wandered around the Dark Valley at random killing things until he was finally overrun and I failed the task. They can also leap ridiculous distances, and their tendency to get up in your face combined with the electrical discharge they release when shot makes fighting them needlessly, pointlessly hard. I'm fine with challenging, difficult enemies - several of the creatures inhabiting the Zone are essentially mini-boss battles all by themselves, and that's exactly how it should be. But 'challenging' and 'difficult' is not the same as 'annoying', and that's really the best word to describe fighting an Electro Chimera right now.

However, rather than removing it entirely, I'm in agreement with Maz in that it should be heavily changed into something that is still challenging, just not impossible.

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...