Перейти к контенту

Problem with one of Lukash's missions

Mazryonh

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Lukash has a mission, labelled "Clear the village," that requires you to kill the Bloodsuckers and the Controller in the Bloodsucker Village at the Army Warehouses map, that for some reason cannot be completed with the current release of the AMK 1.4 English version mod.

When I first entered the Army Warehouses map, I accepted Murk's mission and destroyed the Bloodsuckers inside. I can tell that a Controller respawns there occassionally, along with some Poltergeists and random mutants. However, Bloodsuckers only respawn there at midnight, along with some unarmed zombies, and for some reason killing them while the "Clear the village" quest is active NEVER seems to complete the quest at all.

Is this mission known to be uncompletable in the AMK 1.4 English version? I don't mind if it is, because its rewards can be had elsewhere--but it's still something that needs to be fixed for the next English patch.

This bug is not so infrequent in russian version too.

So there is no "language discrimination" here :)

AMK 1.4.1 + 2 патча + AI Pack FINAL + SSR mod v.4.0

на C2D E8400 /4096 Mb /GF8800GT /22"@1680x1050

CarbonMonoxide,

It's not that I think the Russian developers of this mod discriminate against their English players. It's just that the Russian players have gotten more updates (AMK 1.4.1 and AMK 1.4.2 are Russian-only, after all).

Still, I have high hopes for AMK 2.0 once it gets released into English. Please don't forget about your English players!

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...