Перейти к контенту

Сообщество Мапперов

Министр

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Is there a way to edit level.spawn file without Level Editor? I want to take levels from CoP, but first I need to have its level.spawn file clean (or almost clean) - and then put it into Level Editor or rebuild a graph.

Or maybe just a description of this file format? Anyone?

sooner or later... you will meet the undertaker...

utak3r

Поделиться этим сообщением

That's a nice idea, spasiba :)

But... I still have problems with these CoP levels... first I got finally working all.spawn, but aiwrapper needs a working game.graph, too - which is unavailable in CoP?... Compiling a new one is impossible.

How to get those CoP levels fully working (with editable game.graph!) under SoC?

utak3r

section4.bin - это и есть game.graph

Oh.... that's the key :)

I've already prepared a spawn with just graphpoints. Tonight I'll try with this, thank you once again!

upd.:

It works perfectly! :)

Now... I can't rebuild a new gamegraph - xrAI yells about the version...?

upd.:

Ok, you have to change first byte in the file from 0A to 08... still working on it ;)

Изменено пользователем utak3r

utak3r

Now, on those CoP levels... after changing its version (with hexeditor) xrAI works - but... it yells there are no graph points... I have left level changers and actor start - what else I have to leave so xrAI will have enough info to rebuild a game?

utak3r

I don't know if this bug is present in CoP version, too, but under SoC the glass in the heli has some really weird material settings, it gives some strange effects.

utak3r

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...