Перейти к контенту

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Skullhunter

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The P90 (made by Gosuke, I believe) has a plainly visible reload animation, while Zenobian's P90 moves off to the bottom of the screen to reload, which is the easy way out of having to make a custom reload animation. Other than that, I don't know of any other differences, since I've never really used Zenobian's.

Поделиться этим сообщением

And I feel like it's a stupid question but... what's so great about that screenshot?

Yeah, its that one sargeant. If you'll notice, near the beginning of the game, you have a minor and insignificant task of meeting up with a guy before the railroad bridge pass. This happens after you save Nimble and bring Sidorovich back the flash drive. Anyways, said guy is dead, but you supposedly pick up his PDA, which has a picture of all the Military types that can be found in game, including this masked guy.

However, the masked sargeant typically only shows up at the Dark Valley, directly after Lab X18. He's one of the last few guarding the area, just outside the abandoned factory gate.

Sorry I haven't been around guys, but RL and stuff caught up to me. That, and Left 4 Dead. To be honest, I haven't played either Stalker game in well over a month. Well, I guess I'll see what happens.

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...