Перейти к контенту

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Skullhunter

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hey skull hunter, I am really enjoying the AMK with your arsenal add-on pack at the moment. Helps to breath a lot of new life into the game. The modellers and animators of the weapons did a great job, and I wasn’t expecting them to be all that great. But most of them are just as polished as the best vanilla stalker weapons. I love the rifles with reflex sights, you’ve done a great job of introducing those into the game.

A couple of things I noticed though which I modified myself, are that the Ingram MAC10s have been given 30 rounds magazine capacity, but you can clearly see on the models that those are the 16 round magazines. And I am assuming the .45 calibre version would have even less rounds in the mag.

Another is the Benelli short, it looks like it only has room for 4 rounds in the tubular magazine. You could get an extra in the barrel though so I guess its not too much of a problem. I just wondered if you had chosen those higher mag capacities for some other reason?

Also I do have another question, well its sort of a request if it is doable, and that’s to do with the weapon slots. I find that how AMKmod 1.4 allows the sawn-off and SMG’s into the pistol slot kinda makes some of the pistols a bit useless. I mean why equip a PM or Sig220 into slot 1 when you can have a SMG with much higher capacity magazine?

But at the same time having that secondary weapon is useful so you don’t have to keep switching weapons all the time in the inventory. Especially during combat.

So I wonder is it possible to add a third weapons slot with a new bindable key? Or could the same key be used to toggle between two weapons. Then we could leave the pistol slot just for pistols.

For instance:-

Numerical Key 2 (weapon slot 1) = Pistols only.

Numerical Key 3 (weapon slot 2) = Large Rifles, snipers etc.

Numerical Key # (weapon slot 3) = SMGs / rifle carbines and sawn off shotguns etc.

Its probably not possible, but its how I wished GSC had set-up the weapon slots in the first place.

Anyway thanks for add-on mod, I am really enjoying the crap out of it right now.

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...