Перейти к контенту

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Skullhunter

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Downloading A2 right now. It sounds great, can't really say that I've been waiting for it since I found out about this mod today. I guess I should be active on GSC more often.

Поделиться этим сообщением

Just remember that A2 is not built on the most recent release of AMK EN, so there may be bugs with it. silverpower and I are working as fast as we can on the next release of AMK Arsenal but we also want it to not suck so we're not rushing things. The Steyr TMP is in, which is the last of the new guns currently available that I plan on adding. I've also added a completely new skin for one of the unique weapons I made and I'm working on new icons for the Desert Eagle so they match the high resolution skin I did for them.

Well I've had some random crashes, but they're very infrequent.

Fortunately for me they've happened after a quick save. :)

I'll be looking forward to the new release.

I really hope more weapons are released.

I think I jinxed it. Now it's crashing every 3 minutes.

The new release appears to be on track for this weekend, either Friday or Saturday. Tomorrow when I get home from work, silverpower and I will get down to finishing everything up that needs finishing currently. Right now that's more adjustments to weapon randomization, implementing Hydra-shok rounds for all 9x19mm guns, ammo boxes (for the .357 mag, .44 mag, 7.62x54mm SP, 4.7x30mm HK), some minor cosmetic touches to the Mosin Nagant rifles (which now have full bump and parallax maps), some more dialog error cleanup and probably some other stuff that I've forgotten. After this, I'm taking a little break (except for bugfixes if needed) until the big Arsenal mod comes out or the next release of AMK-EN or both.

Sounds good.

Mosin Nagant? I didn't get the rifle, I had it when I had OL mod installed but I switched to this one.

Where do I get that one?

I've noticed that some of the sentences with the barkeep and the person I think is called 'the Snitch' has some sentences in Russian. Did you know about that?

Yes. There's also still some dialog with really mangled syntax and grammar but since I know next to nothing about Russian I can't really fix that stuff.

As far as the Mosin, look on GSC's forums for gosuke weapon mod 3, that's the Mosin and has all the alternate animations plus links to YouTube footage of them in action.

Also, I see the Arsenal Mod is out. So there goes my plans for a little break. I will tell you all right now there is no way in hell I can integrate every single weapon that came out that I want to add in the space of two days. It's not physically possible. So, I'll leave it to you guys whether I release this week without most of the Arsenal pack or we wait until I've got the new stuff integrated, in which case I have no idea when it'll be released. Think that over, I've got to head out to work here and I'll be back in about nine hours.

Well good luck and don't strain yourself. :rolleyes:

Anyway, is the Gosuke weapon mod compatible with AMK?

take a break from modding skullhunter. u deserve it. with CS coming in 29 days i really dont see the point of expanding anything for SHOC until the modding community makes a dicision on CS. and whether or nor to switch to CS completelly.

I for one can say that nothing could replace SoC, and for everyone to completely drop it because of CS would be... kind of crappy.

I do expect for the release of mods for SoC to decrease when CS comes out but that's normal.

I've talked about it with the GGE.

It's innovative, but sucks with aesthetics. But a nice coating of Dura-cote would fix it.

Sounds good.

I'll install the V1 when it's released this weekend and start a new game when V2 is released. I really don't mind. I will never get sick of this game. :lol:

Well, what you could do is create configs for them, but dummy them out - use the PKM model for the MG-42, a Colt for the TT, and the AK-47 for PPSh-41. (I forget if you have this integrated or not...). You'll need to include renamed/hacked models, obviously. If people want to use these ports, then they can drop the models straight in (unless, of course, they renamed the bones; that might pose a problem). If they don't, then they can play with the placeholders instead.

The models are from Red Orchestra, by the way.

Wait, you can't just patch them in?

They're already made for STALKER aren't they?

Maybe I'm understating it in thinking that it's a 'copy paste', 'Guess and test' sort of thing.

Well I'm going to attempt my own merger, I really want the Tokarev.

Not right now though, I have to get up early tomorrow morning.

On a little side note;

I was at a gun show not too long ago and they had some Saigas for sale. All of them were in 20 gauge so I really wasn't interested.

They do get the Saiga 12s but they go fast and they get them in small amounts.

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...