Перейти к контенту

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Skullhunter

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Thanks, that's actually the logo I designed for the work I've done creating content for a 3d chat program. I decided it would be appropriate and I'll be using it on all my new ammo types.

Both fun games, understandable. Give me about a day (early work day tomorrow) and I'll have the next alpha up. I'm working on the textures for the new ammo types now that I cracked the problem of how it's done. I also went ahead and implemented the .357 Mag DE you suggested and gosuke's P90. The P90 seems a bit nerfed in AMK though; I peppered the hell out of a car park bandit with it and it didn't even stagger him so I think it needs a bit more power.

Progress report: As usual, my insomnia is your gain. P90 now has two types of ammo, SS190 FMJ and SS198 JHP, and both ammo types have new boxes to replace the rather lackluster stock game texture. 12 gauge Hydra-Shok slugs and SCIMTR rounds, .50AE JHP and Hydra-Shok have their own ammo boxes and inventory icons. I may hold off on the next release until the next release of the main AMK-EN mod, since once it's out I'll have to adjust everything again to make sure my changes aren't overwriting improvements to the main mod. And now, off to work I go. :(

awesome! anyway i love this idea especially new smg's. my question is about the reloading. can you change em for all the weapons that have the charging handle on the right side. i was thinking COD4 style. that game has some of the best reload animations i have ever seem. the sfx too. if it's not too much of a problem.

the galil assault rifle should be changed anyway since the charging handle has an extension that allows the user to simply reach over the top of the rifle and chamber the weapon.

the m16 style weapons yeah that thing with the t-handle is complete crap. you only pull the t-handle once to combat prep the weapon. after that when you pop in fresh mag's you hit the button on left side to chamber it and hit the assist to make sure the bolt fully locks.

anyway i cannot wait for this to come out. i would love to test out this baby. how many weapons are being introduced?

psn id: sasha87

fav games: stalker and cod4.

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...