Перейти к контенту

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Skullhunter

Рекомендуемые сообщения

http://www.gsc-game.com/main.php?t=communi...ec_id=16#217814

Holy crap! Seems like you guys won't have to worry about running out of work.

EDIT: I suggest you proceed with your plans to release the weapons you have already converted this weekend and then start making an AMK Arsenal++ pack or something. But that's just my opinion and the final decision should be made by the team, what will be the easiest/most rewarding course of action for you.

Поделиться этим сообщением

If it weren't for the amount of work required and the reportedly poor quality of some of the models, I would say that you should add all of the Arsenal guns, if you made some of the NATO rifles and AK-100's really hard to find. After all, we already have some rare upgraded guns in vanilla (like the Groza that shoots AK rounds, all those sniper versions of NATO guns etc.).

As it is however, I guess it will be best to use only a select few of the Arsenal guns.

I've never played without random, rare stashes. I figured it had maybe too good stashes, even though there are only a few of them, so I thought I should try out the normal random stash. But as I heard, you can't get a sniper AS Val in that mode! This gun is absolutely invaluable! I got through the brain scorcher, Pripyat and all through to the end of the game with only that, a few grenades and a few medpacks in my backpack on highest difficulty without ever breaking a sweat! Best gun it the game, imo.

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...