Перейти к контенту

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Skullhunter

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Did you include PKM? I noticed the icon of PKM and 250-rounds 7,62x54R ammo box in ui_icon_equipment.dds

What about HK UMP 45 or some other SMG that fires .45 ACP?

Поделиться этим сообщением

10ar, the PKM was all ready there when I started editing the ui_icon_equipment.dds. I'm not sure if anyone is doing a .45acp subgun besides the MAC10.

MAC10? :blink: Apart from the wpn_mac10.ltx file which is not MAC10 at all, there's no MAC10 in the game!

You're doing great job, that's why I urge to make a PKM and some SMG in .45ACP, since latter in the game you'll get plenty of .45 ammo and only weapons in this caliber are pistols with 7-8 rounds capacity. So, anything that auto-fires .45 and has more than 8 rounds magazine is fine, HK UMP, MAC10, M3 Grease Gun of even Thommy Gun with 100 rounds drum (hmmm, very nice), whatever! Combining the stopping power of .45ACP with automatic fire will stop almost everything in The Zone at close ranges.

Ofcourse, good penetration of 7.62x25mm TT round with 35 rounds mag PPS-43 or even 72 rounds mag PPSh-41 would make those mutants Swiss cheese...

Not to forget that only weapon shown in Тарковский's movie СТАЛКЕР was Tokarev TT 33.

At medium to long ranges PKM is one of the best MG in the World (especially with mounted optical scope)! I would like to have one in the game.

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...