Перейти к контенту

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Skullhunter

Рекомендуемые сообщения

You know what would be awesome for the arsenal? Trip mines. Those would be sweet in some of the situations I've been in when you need just a little time to recover, but the enemy is hot on your tail. Of course, the strategic advantage is pretty much exclusively in buildings and tight corridors.

The only other thing I can think of a bolt-action hunting rifle, like a remington or something. It might actually make the whole thing look more authentic, not something so far-fetched (gauss rifle, anyone?).

Поделиться этим сообщением

Could I take a look at the mod, skullhunter? I may be a noob at this, but I could try out the mod and see how well it works.

Skullhunter,

When I installed the mod, it completely screwed up my inventory icons. I mean, really, really, screwed it up. I'm running the latest of the amkmod, which I thought was the problem, but nope, it happens when I install ARSENAL. Even worse, it appears to be crashing the game.

"FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error

[error]Function : CInifile::r_section

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp

[error]Line : 342

[error]Description : <no expression>

[error]Arguments : Can't open section 'wpn_saiga12c_m1' "

This usually happens when it's in the "synchronizing" stage, then BAM!, straight to the desktop.

Have any theories?

Well, here's the results. I tried it with the new UI_icon_equipment.dds and a fresh install of ARSENAL, and it works. Nothing froze, there was no crash to desktop, nothing. Loaded up and was ready to roll. Must have been me.

Just out of curiosity, what program are you using to mod the skins and such? Other than that, the mod so far is working really well. The Saiga is my new best friend, especially with the buckshot rounds. Clears a room in a jiffy. Are you still open to suggestions? If so, it would be really neat if you could make a drum cartridge, sort of like a tommy gun.

Yeah, the frangible rounds are awesome against mutants. One shot from the .50 and it's over for most of them, but it seemed to only work that way by blind fire only, not by actually taking deliberate aim. The .44 magnum didn't really seem useful, and when I tried it wasn't really effective against much enemies. It could be me though, because I'm not a pistol type of person:rolleyes:.

The new weapons I'm really looking forward to, but the P90 not so much, mainly because the last game I played with a P90 was 007: Nightfire. P90 = instant death to wielder. Not a good experience. Glorified staple gun, in my opinion.

Does anyone else have trouble trying to repair their weapons? I had to buy a new .50 to replace my damaged one, because there was no option to repair at any of the traders.

Haven't been here in a while. Looks like you've been working like a madman, Skullhunter. The screens that were posted looks very good. I hope you can finish this mod pretty soon.

Sasha, that link you posted for the Weapons Mod, it didn't lead to the page, it sort of plunked me down at the main page of the GSC forums. Is there a specific place to look? I tried using the search at the bottom, but so far it has been unsuccessful.

That is AWESOME!! I can hardly wait. Any chance there's a revolver in the arsenal?

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...