Перейти к контенту

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Skullhunter

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi,

:-) all of these weapons argues are correct, HK MP5a5 or whatever is a police waepon, P90 is designed to penetrate body armor class I to III and nothing more, AKSU is a 'Spetsnaz' and, maybe, O.M.O.N. weapon (altrougth elite army units are always trained to use whatever they can got)... but there is something like, let's say, game plausability. If weapon is in-game-plausable, both for me AND for NPC's, not too harsh and not too easy to win, then there is ingame balance. I can play wthout feeling frustrated. If it is not... 'Arsenal' mod have tons-of-Kalyashnikovs and they are all the same. Thus they are unusable, or just overcomplicating the game. Altering power and accuracy without altering ammo spec's and bullet balistisc is ridiculous. Why? An Abakan, for example, can be accurate as sniper rifle but at distances under 100 meters. Still they do not have same bullet/rifling/gunpowder etc. and the result is different. MP5 A5 is, probably, very accurate, but complete useles at distances over 100 meters. The 9mm has its material limitations. I do not want to say that I am ballistic expert or ex. spetsnaz, I just want to say that EVERY game is prety much limited in options when it tries to recreate 'real' world conditions. And it will be always like that. Some things cannot be done, and will never be able to achieve JUST because tihis is game. I think that there is a thin line which cannot be crossed, and this is game plausability. Why I am writting this? I have played 'Arsenal' for AMK and, besides a hundred or so weapons, there is nothing there. Ingame plausability is, IMO, comletely ruined. Just another mod to make me feel bad. Why should I play it then?! :-)

Изменено пользователем ahilej

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...