Перейти к контенту

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Skullhunter

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Yeah, I really hope this mod is eventually finished.

If not, then we should at least try to balance the current release of the mod (which I play with and enjoy) a bit better, and maybe try and incorporate it into AMK 2.0.

Поделиться этим сообщением

Mazryonh,

Most of the factions' default weapons are the same, with the exceptions of the military and the bandits. The military mostly use the same weapons that they do by default, except for soldiers in buildings and underground areas who, in my experience, are usually equipped with AKS-74Us and Bizons. The bandits are equipped with a motley and completely random assortment of weapons - mostly cheap and readily-availible ones such as Tec-9s, MAC-10s, various shotguns and the occasional Mosin-Nagant, with higher-quality (and occasionally downright deadly if you aren't expecting them) guns found in the hands of more experienced bandits every one in a while.

EDIT: Incidentally, I kind of like your idea for the bandits' availible weapons. However, since they're implied to be a large number of small, unassociated groups rather than a single unified faction like in Clear Sky, standardizing weapons across the board for all of them seems a little wierd. There's no way not to do that as far as I know, though, so I guess we'll live with it.

Изменено пользователем Master Bates

Ahilej, you're actually thinking of a completely different mod (one which is, as far as I know, totally incompatible with AMK anyway). The mod discussed in this thread doesn't add the several dozen nearly-identical AK variants of the other Arsenal mod. In fact, as I recall it only adds around two dozen or so weapons - if even that many - and all of them are at least reasonably plausible, with the possible exception of the P90, which is rare and only found in the hands of Mercs (or Stalkers who have looted dead Mercs).

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...