Перейти к контенту

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Рекомендуемые сообщения

1. It is my dream to see Mosin rifle 1891/03 in Stalker, but it`s the biggest HUD challenge you can face... Reloading.. Bolt move that I like so much..

2. You worry about copyright? Putting new weapons in game under their real names without convincing inventors is already breaking law.

(К этой фразе из C&C конечно больше всего из моей коллекции подошёл бы

концепт дирижабля Кирова, но за картинку размером с сообщение можно получить тапком)

Картинки пока нет

1. It is my dream to see Mosin rifle 1891/03 in Stalker, but it`s the biggest HUD challenge you can face... Reloading.. Bolt move that I like so much..

2. You worry about copyright? Putting new weapons in game under their real names without convincing inventors is already breaking law.

thats not really an issue since $$$$ is not involved.

playstaion network ID sasha87

Hi Skull... in the FIX PACK I made some changes to the weapon config files (it's just the line about the scope texture) so that

it will be much easier to make no weapon addon (or just rebalancing weapons config files) without having to get mad with the

different crosshair's name that the original setup was using during install.

So now there's only a single .LTX file good for all resolution (it's the Setup that it's renaming the right set of crosshairs using

the names that are written in the config files).

scope_texture = wpn\G-36-AMK ; wpn\G-36-AMK_1024-N

This is just an example of the kind of lines that i used in config files, while on the contrary, till now we could have :

scope_texture = wpn\G-36-AMK_800-N

scope_texture = wpn\G-36-AMK_1024-N

scope_texture = wpn\G-36-AMK_1280-T

scope_texture = wpn\G-36-AMK_1440-W

... and so on... 8 different line , 1 for each resolution... and that's why it was hard to use a side-mod working for rebalancing.

So it will surely be much easier to work on them.

C U

Clay

You might end up waiting for a long time there ;)

Meh, I expected long.... but just how long do you mean?

http://arikai.com/

Scroll down to see a video with the Mosin in game, awesome animations and all. :D

Meh, I expected long.... but just how long do you mean?

http://arikai.com/

Scroll down to see a video with the Mosin in game, awesome animations and all. :D

:pooh_go::good2::ok5::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

now the thing about the scoped nagant u need to load one bullet at a time. or unless this is a custom raised scope mount.

Hi Skull... in the FIX PACK I made some changes to the weapon config files (it's just the line about the scope texture) so that

it will be much easier to make no weapon addon (or just rebalancing weapons config files) without having to get mad with the

different crosshair's name that the original setup was using during install.

So now there's only a single .LTX file good for all resolution (it's the Setup that it's renaming the right set of crosshairs using

the names that are written in the config files).

Oh you have NO idea how much easier that will make this. I was really not looking forward to having to make a set of ltx files for each possible resolution again, it took me almost two days the first time. This will greatly reduce the complexity of the mod and how much work I'll have to do.

Everybody, as far as progress, I've almost done with my full play through using the last version of AMK-EN, on my way to the Brain Scorcher. Everything seems okay so far, trader stock is changing correctly, I've noted the pricing discrepancy with the P90 and have changed it accordingly, thinking about making the .50 DE a bit more lethal, all the other weapons seem to be working fine, I am thinking about changing the MP5 with the permenant silencer so it fits in the pistol slot like the others.

Also thinking about doing new skins for some unique weapons. I'll keep you posted on that.

Oh you have NO idea how much easier that will make this. I was really not looking forward to having to make a set of ltx files for each possible resolution again, it took me almost two days the first time. This will greatly reduce the complexity of the mod and how much work I'll have to do.

Everybody, as far as progress, I've almost done with my full play through using the last version of AMK-EN, on my way to the Brain Scorcher. Everything seems okay so far, trader stock is changing correctly, I've noted the pricing discrepancy with the P90 and have changed it accordingly, thinking about making the .50 DE a bit more lethal, all the other weapons seem to be working fine, I am thinking about changing the MP5 with the permenant silencer so it fits in the pistol slot like the others.

Also thinking about doing new skins for some unique weapons. I'll keep you posted on that.

the 5.45mm groza should have the skin used in reblanced mod.

the 5.45mm groza should have the skin used in reblanced mod.

I'm actually leaning very heavily towards Millenia's skin for that one. I've also been using a lot of Siro's skins for other weapons. I'm still learning how to do skins with the bump maps and what I believe are specular maps, for the unique double-barrel I'm making. Technically I'm just killing time until the release of all those new weapons but I don't think it'll hurt if I sharpen my skinning skills back up. :)

I'm actually leaning very heavily towards Millenia's skin for that one. I've also been using a lot of Siro's skins for other weapons. I'm still learning how to do skins with the bump maps and what I believe are specular maps, for the unique double-barrel I'm making. Technically I'm just killing time until the release of all those new weapons but I don't think it'll hurt if I sharpen my skinning skills back up. :)

heh practice makes perfect.

oh i downloaded some new clearsky footage. the weapons ballistix are way better. and new reload animations. plus more.

warning it's about 45minutes. 56k'ers beware.

link

Okay, just to let you folks know I'm not dead or anything, this is what I've been working on as I get closer to finishing my playthrough of the game. I've finally managed to figure out bump and specular mapping for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and I've applied it to one of the weapons, the P90 by Gosuke.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/Skul...ter/p90maps.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/Skul...er/p90maps2.jpg

Got a little bit of extra time this week since I managed to cut myself loose from my shitty tourist town job so I'll be mapping some other weapons like Siro's Saiga12 and polishing up some weapon settings, weapon randomization will be extended to include all areas of the Zone and I'll be going through each and every ltx file I've made so far and commenting all of my changes so it'll be easier to merge with future releases of AMK-EN. We're getting closer to June which should bring us the release of the new weapon models for S.T.A.L.K.E.R., which in turn will mean a hell of a lot more work for me, but that's okay because I'm liking the results so far.

Oh and more good news kiddies. I got my filthy little hands on some of the new weapons. They'll need a little tweaking since I don't have a compatible particle file for them yet and I don't understand Russian so that's going to slow things a bit. But I'm gonna get to work on adding these ASAP. Bandits with MAC-10s and TEC-9s await you. :D

the old prototype looks really cool.

so how are the projects going? and whats up with the zenobian weapon mod being for 1.0005! :nono:

Oh right on BAC9, now I'll know who to credit stuff to. BTW, do you know what happened to the new LR300 model that was at FPSB?

Skullhunter,

do you have an error message into the console when you kill a npc with a new weapon?

"cannot find saved game : unknown_weapon_type_...."

I don't undestand how I can fix it.

Yeah, I have, I think it might be related to the death messages the news script uses but I'm not sure. I've also seen it when NPCs kill other NPCs.

Gosuke just released an reworked shotgun pack. go check it out.

http://stalker.filefront.com/file/Gosuke_W...2_Shotgun;90685

I have it and I am planning on including his smoothed SPAS-12 using Siro's skin and my normal maps. I haven't taken a look at the Winchester yet.

Did you take a look at ZEN weapons Skull?It has a smoothed Toz-34 and tons of SMG's and some rifles.

I have that too :)

I'm waiting until the individual weapons are released on FPSB, this way I can easily merge them into my mod and I know who to properly credit for the models. Plus I'm ALMOST done with my playthrough (stupid job, getting in the way of my gaming) so I can see how stuff works in freeplay, and then it's on to working on the beta of AMK-Arsenal.

for "cannot find saved game : unknown_weapon_type_...." error :

I think we simply need to add our weapon's name like this or id == "wpn_fort" in the gamedata\scripts\news_main.script just after other weapons.

Edit : working ;)

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...