FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error

[error]Function : CRender::texture_load

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrRender\Texture.cpp

[error]Line : 295

[error]Description : <no expression>

[error]Arguments : Can't find texture 'wpn\hakko-15ch-b-amk-n'

stack trace:

I installed everything right.Installed the resolution compatibility for PLR weapons.

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error

[error]Function : CRender::texture_load

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrRender\Texture.cpp

[error]Line : 295

[error]Description : <no expression>

[error]Arguments : Can't find texture 'wpn\hakko-15ch-b-amk-n'

stack trace:

I installed everything right.Installed the resolution compatibility for PLR weapons.

Fredy, check your gamedata\textures\wpn directory and see if that file is there, hakko-15ch-b-amk-n.dds. Also, I need to know what resolution you're running AMK-EN in and if the game crashed on startup or when you tried to use a scoped weapon.

Well that happened when i first entered the Bar.The texture was there but with a -w instead of -n.I'm using 1680x1050

Okay that's really weird. I checked through all of the weapon ltx files for 1680x1050 and not a single one of them references that texture at all. It shouldn't even be looking for it in the first place. So I checked through ALL of the weapon ltx files in the entire mod; the base files, PLR for AMK and Kanyhalos' settings, none of them are looking for that texture as a scope texture. Then I checked my gamedata directory and none of those weapon ltx files is looking for it either. The only place it even appears at all is in weapons.ltx and it's commented out. This is the line in weapons.ltx:

scope_texture = wpn\SUSAT-AMK-N ;HAKKO-15CH-b-AMK-W ;50-70_x8_1680 ;100_20x_1680-550 ;wpn_crosshair_l85

It's using the SUSAT-AMK-N.dds texture instead of the HAKKO one, and it's the same in every weapons.ltx in my entire mod including the optional bits. I looked at the HAKKO texture in Photoshop and I don't even recognize it from the game, I don't think I've ever seen it before.

What I'll need you to do to try and figure this out is have you open the weapon.ltx file in your gamedata\config\weapons directory and do a search for the line "wpn_addon_scope_susat"; under that should be a line that starts with "scope_texture", it should be five lines up from the next entry "wpn_addon_silencer". Copy it and paste it here and we'll see if we can figure this out.

Also, I need to know if you're using the most recent version of AMK-EN and if you've added any other mods at all.

Okay I think I know what's going on, apparently the latest AMK-EN installer was borked.

I'll need some time to make a compatible version of my mod for the latest AMK-EN fixed release.

it was. i had a couple ctd's already.

playstaion network ID sasha87

Hey, SkullHunter, new weapons pack out!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7xdvg0

http://www.mediafire.com/?hmydm2vxfx9 (mirror)

Tokarev TT, PPSh-41 and MG-42!!!

Found it on the GSC forums, you've probably seen it by now, but just in case here it is! Will we see these in AMK Arsenal?

Found it on the GSC forums, you've probably seen it by now, but just in case here it is! Will we see these in AMK Arsenal?

:rolleyes:<_<:mellow::blink::o:o:lol:

I have seen them but there's some problems as far as their content being taken directly from Medal of Honor, I think it is. I'm a bit leery of including stuff like that because of the legality issues as well as issues hosting the mod on sites like FPSBanana.

I have seen them but there's some problems as far as their content being taken directly from Medal of Honor, I think it is. I'm a bit leery of including stuff like that because of the legality issues as well as issues hosting the mod on sites like FPSBanana.

those are not from medal of honor. moh never had the tt pistol in it

Well, what you could do is create configs for them, but dummy them out - use the PKM model for the MG-42, a Colt for the TT, and the AK-47 for PPSh-41. (I forget if you have this integrated or not...). You'll need to include renamed/hacked models, obviously. If people want to use these ports, then they can drop the models straight in (unless, of course, they renamed the bones; that might pose a problem). If they don't, then they can play with the placeholders instead.

The models are from Red Orchestra, by the way.

Well, what you could do is create configs for them, but dummy them out - use the PKM model for the MG-42, a Colt for the TT, and the AK-47 for PPSh-41. (I forget if you have this integrated or not...). You'll need to include renamed/hacked models, obviously. If people want to use these ports, then they can drop the models straight in (unless, of course, they renamed the bones; that might pose a problem). If they don't, then they can play with the placeholders instead.

The models are from Red Orchestra, by the way.

That's a good idea. I've all ready made a placeholder for the Saiga12k using the Saiga12c so the idea is perfectly sound. Right now I'm doing a full play-through of the game to make sure all the shop stock placements are working, then I'll be focusing on breakable boxes that are currently not used for anything. Mainly I'm killing time waiting for the rest of the Arsenal pack to come out while also refining my own work. This is how I have the shop stock broken down.

Sidorovich's shop: BM16 Full

Barman starting inventory: 12 gauge Hydra-Shok, .357 Magnum Standard and Hydra-Shok, .357 Magnum DE, Saiga12c

Barman adds after Dark Valley: .44 Magnum Standard and Hydra-Shok, .44 Magnum DE

Barman adds after Yantar: .50 AE Standard and Hydra-Shok, .50 AE DE

Yantar lab after main Yantar task completed: 5.7mm SS190 and SS198, FN P90

Duty trader starting inventory: 12 gauge Hydra-Shok, .357 Magnum Standard and Hydra-Shok, .44 Magnum Standard and Hydra-Shok, .50 AE Standard and Hydra-Shok, .357 Magnum DE, .44 Magnum DE, .50 AE DE

Duty trader after delivering RG6: 12 gauge SCIMTR, .357 Magnum Frangible, .44 Magnum Frangible, .50 AE Frangible, Saiga12k (the aforementioned placeholder)

Freedom trader starting inventory: 12 gauge Hydra-Shok, .357 Magnum Standard and Hydra-Shok, .44 Magnum Standard and Hydra-Shok, .50 AE Standard and Hydra-Shok, .357 Magnum DE, .44 Magnum DE, .50 AE DE, Saiga12k

Freedom trader after Dolg: 12 gauge SCIMTR, .357 Magnum Frangible, .44 Magnum Frangible, .50 AE Frangible

Freedom trader after second Freedom task: 5.7mm SS190 and SS198, FN P90

After this playthrough I'm going to add more profiles to the weapon randomization set now that I've gotten Cordon completely done. Silverpower, I'm also going to give you the list of weapon descriptions I haven't done yet if you'd like to do more since I really like your work. Also, do you think we should do similar descriptions for the armors, listing their protective values in the text in the same fashion? I know it would make life a lot easier if all the armors had their own "instruction manuals" in their descriptions, so you knew what you were getting before you bought it.

sid's inventory sounds expensive

Nope, Sid only gets the BM16 full (so far), the cheaper alternative to the TOZ. More stylish too, IMO.

I'm also thinking about arming some of the mercs with P90s, not sure yet. It seems like their style.

Nope, Sid only gets the BM16 full (so far), the cheaper alternative to the TOZ. More stylish too, IMO.

I'm also thinking about arming some of the mercs with P90s, not sure yet. It seems like their style.

i like the toz more.

mercs with p90's? hahahahahhaahaa. you can give em the miniguns and they wont even hit the side of an oil tanker. :crazy:

Skullhunter, how are you going about randomizing weapons? Is it an xml file with different probabilities for load outs a la Lucian's Random Wepaons mod, or your own thing? What I am getting at is, is it easy to tweak to my pleasure?

Everything sounds awesome man, I'm holding off on my next STALKER play through til this and the next AMK are released... can't wait!

Skullhunter, how are you going about randomizing weapons? Is it an xml file with different probabilities for load outs a la Lucian's Random Wepaons mod, or your own thing? What I am getting at is, is it easy to tweak to my pleasure?

Everything sounds awesome man, I'm holding off on my next STALKER play through til this and the next AMK are released... can't wait!

It is an xml and should be very easy to tweak. I have each character that uses randomization set up with a basic weapon they will always spawn with (usually a pistol), a chance to spawn with something better and then sometimes a chance to spawn with something REALLY good.

i like the toz more.

mercs with p90's? hahahahahhaahaa. you can give em the miniguns and they wont even hit the side of an oil tanker.

You might want to be careful about that. The ones I've run into appear to be deadly accurate, sometimes headshotting me on their first try. They also seem to be using AP rounds a lot more often.

It is an xml and should be very easy to tweak. I have each character that uses randomization set up with a basic weapon they will always spawn with (usually a pistol), a chance to spawn with something better and then sometimes a chance to spawn with something REALLY good.

You might want to be careful about that. The ones I've run into appear to be deadly accurate, sometimes headshotting me on their first try. They also seem to be using AP rounds a lot more often.

i am serious about that. bandits give me more head aches than mercs.

and the next AMK are released... can't wait!

You might end up waiting for a long time there ;)

АМК 1.4 не запускается на международной версии S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

Вот лекарство! Устанавливать в корневую директорию игры.

Моя группа по АМК ВКонтакте.

Вожу иностранцев в Зону. Дорого.

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...