Перейти к контенту

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Sounds good.

Mosin Nagant? I didn't get the rifle, I had it when I had OL mod installed but I switched to this one.

Where do I get that one?

I've noticed that some of the sentences with the barkeep and the person I think is called 'the Snitch' has some sentences in Russian. Did you know about that?

Yes. There's also still some dialog with really mangled syntax and grammar but since I know next to nothing about Russian I can't really fix that stuff.

As far as the Mosin, look on GSC's forums for gosuke weapon mod 3, that's the Mosin and has all the alternate animations plus links to YouTube footage of them in action.

Also, I see the Arsenal Mod is out. So there goes my plans for a little break. I will tell you all right now there is no way in hell I can integrate every single weapon that came out that I want to add in the space of two days. It's not physically possible. So, I'll leave it to you guys whether I release this week without most of the Arsenal pack or we wait until I've got the new stuff integrated, in which case I have no idea when it'll be released. Think that over, I've got to head out to work here and I'll be back in about nine hours.

http://www.gsc-game.com/main.php?t=communi...ec_id=16#217814

Holy crap! Seems like you guys won't have to worry about running out of work.

EDIT: I suggest you proceed with your plans to release the weapons you have already converted this weekend and then start making an AMK Arsenal++ pack or something. But that's just my opinion and the final decision should be made by the team, what will be the easiest/most rewarding course of action for you.

http://www.gsc-game.com/main.php?t=communi...ec_id=16#217814

Holy crap! Seems like you guys won't have to worry about running out of work.

EDIT: I suggest you proceed with your plans to release the weapons you have already converted this weekend and then start making an AMK Arsenal++ pack or something. But that's just my opinion and the final decision should be made by the team, what will be the easiest/most rewarding course of action for you.

holy shit!

playstaion network ID sasha87

Agreed. In my oppinion you should release what you've done so far, then work the new weapons into further releases. Will you have to start a new game every time you get a new version of AMK Arsenal? And didn't the guy in the GSC thread say it was only his half of the guns?

Agreed. In my oppinion you should release what you've done so far, then work the new weapons into further releases. Will you have to start a new game every time you get a new version of AMK Arsenal? And didn't the guy in the GSC thread say it was only his half of the guns?

The only things that would require a new game would be if I make any further changes to all.spawn (which silverpower and I were actually planning on), if we change the visuals (ogf file) for a world model (which some of the weapons released do) or make additions to the weapon randomization files (which is pretty much necessary at this point).

Now I really gotta split, it looks like work is going to be hell today, my boss just called and it sounds like one of my coworkers got let go. :( Yay, now my work schedule is going to be all screwed up again!

Yes. There's also still some dialog with really mangled syntax and grammar but since I know next to nothing about Russian I can't really fix that stuff.

As far as the Mosin, look on GSC's forums for gosuke weapon mod 3, that's the Mosin and has all the alternate animations plus links to YouTube footage of them in action.

Also, I see the Arsenal Mod is out. So there goes my plans for a little break. I will tell you all right now there is no way in hell I can integrate every single weapon that came out that I want to add in the space of two days. It's not physically possible. So, I'll leave it to you guys whether I release this week without most of the Arsenal pack or we wait until I've got the new stuff integrated, in which case I have no idea when it'll be released. Think that over, I've got to head out to work here and I'll be back in about nine hours.

Well good luck and don't strain yourself. :rolleyes:

Anyway, is the Gosuke weapon mod compatible with AMK?

take a break from modding skullhunter. u deserve it. with CS coming in 29 days i really dont see the point of expanding anything for SHOC until the modding community makes a dicision on CS. and whether or nor to switch to CS completelly.

take a break from modding skullhunter. u deserve it. with CS coming in 29 days i really dont see the point of expanding anything for SHOC until the modding community makes a dicision on CS. and whether or nor to switch to CS completelly.

I for one can say that nothing could replace SoC, and for everyone to completely drop it because of CS would be... kind of crappy.

I do expect for the release of mods for SoC to decrease when CS comes out but that's normal.

Okay, silverpower and I talked it over, we're going to release AMK Arsenal V1 this weekend as planned. V2 will include new weapons we've selected from Arsenal but understand that it absolutely will 100% for certain botch up your savegames. They most likely will not even work with a V1 save and even if you remove the all.spawn from V2 it will still screw up a lot of the visuals for weapons. V2 will definitely be a while in production, it may not even be done before Clear Sky comes out, but it will still be done regardless. V2 will also feature over 50 new weapons currently, as silverpower and I have pared down Arsenal to what we feel is the best of the bunch and the most appropriate weapons for SHOC. There will be some color variants like Arsenal's that will be available at the traders, some weapons like the HK416 and the FAMAS prototype will be unique. You want those, you're going to have to hunt them down and probably take them from their owners. So that's the current status of the project.

i have mixed feelings about the arsenal mod.

the selection of weaopns so far are great.

the sfx range from great to crap.

too many skins of the same rifle and most of them look like crap.

the tactical reloads are garbage. it's the zone and strelok is not part of s.w.a.t. or military.

some models look like crap.

i dont like prl stats. they r crap.

ak74u more accurate and powerfull than an ak47? worse than an april fools joke.

quality control seems to be missing in this mod.

(walks back in) Hey guys, been a little busy of late, my Everquest 2 guild's been demanding more of my attention. Stalker's been pulling me away, heheh.....(catches up to the news, slavers like a hungry dog)

Oooohoohoohoohoo........It is almost upon me! Well, in any case, I'll certainly have a lof of weapon reviewing to do. And yeah, I'll be tweaking guns left and right. This is gonna take forever :P Hopefully can just find a few different AK variants and stick with those next time around. Weekend's basically already upon me so I'll just wait for the patch.

I've talked about it with the GGE.

It's innovative, but sucks with aesthetics. But a nice coating of Dura-cote would fix it.

Sounds good.

I'll install the V1 when it's released this weekend and start a new game when V2 is released. I really don't mind. I will never get sick of this game. :lol:

lovin the weapon mod.

but why did you go with prl stats? they r rubbish and unrealistic.

i tried changing the stats but it did not do anything. the weapon config folder seems to be useless for weapon stats.

Yeah, PLR weapon statistics suck. All the assault rifles are identical essentially, among other things. I really like the Mosin Nagant though.

Also, crashes still happen. I get through bar okay but when I just got out of X18 witht he docuemnts and went through the gates directly from Dark Valley to Cordon, I crash whenever I approach the Bandit carpark.

Could you possibly add another feature in an update later on that allows you to complete the storyline quickly, with minimal hastle? As in, the documents and Strelok's flash drive are in a cupboard in the Agroprom building, X18's documents are with Borov and the brain scorcher deactivates the minute you make it to the Monolith base at the top of the hill. Also, could you make the exosuits not suck?

I don't think you should include the multiple AK variants in from Arsenal Mod, and mainly focus on the new/special weapons. Though it is still only part of the pack, with more weapons coming out later it would seem. However, I do like the repair kits alot.

Yeah, PLR weapon statistics suck. All the assault rifles are identical essentially, among other things. I really like the Mosin Nagant though.

Also, crashes still happen. I get through bar okay but when I just got out of X18 witht he docuemnts and went through the gates directly from Dark Valley to Cordon, I crash whenever I approach the Bandit carpark.

Could you possibly add another feature in an update later on that allows you to complete the storyline quickly, with minimal hastle? As in, the documents and Strelok's flash drive are in a cupboard in the Agroprom building, X18's documents are with Borov and the brain scorcher deactivates the minute you make it to the Monolith base at the top of the hill. Also, could you make the exosuits not suck?

I don't think you should include the multiple AK variants in from Arsenal Mod, and mainly focus on the new/special weapons. Though it is still only part of the pack, with more weapons coming out later it would seem. However, I do like the repair kits alot.

you can change the stats of the exo yourself.

Yah, I made Exosuits really strong. Figured they should be the best, either those or Military Stalker suits.

Still waiting with eagerness for the next release, while I continue to iron out the kinks of AMK. Now I'm getting crashes at the bloodsucker village at the Army Warehouses. The crash log is saying that it cant find the "susat-amk-n" texture. Really irritating how half the mod issues I seem to be having are tied into missing scope textures that either vanish along the way or were never there to begin with. Blame the installer or something, I guess. I'm also having trouble finding this file anywhere, so I'm a little stuck atm.

This is some awesome work, some things I noticed.

When I entered the bar, I got some crashes due to missing textures. L85, some crosshair, and some gun name I forgot. The textures where in the textures\wpn folder, but they had a suffix of "-n". I deleted the "-n" and the game picked them up fine.

Also, I love seeing the different weapons on NPCs. Some placement is odd, there are lots of MP5s still about. I can't help but think a high-end SMG like that wouldn't be so common, more bizons, mac10s, and tec9s would be more fitting. The placement of unique weapons is awesome. I got this awesome AK74su from Bes, and the tactical AK in Strelok's stash is neat too. The sounds are great, and the textures are great too. The weapons all look professional, the don't stand out as amateur or modded in.

Great work on the weapon descriptions too. Very entertaining and informative. I also like how at a glance I can check caliber, special features, and compatible upgrades.

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...