Перейти к контенту

AMK Vehicle addon - WIP

kingcars

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The test beta is out! Please refer to the readme file (also in this post) for more information.

http://rapidshare.com/files/108627788/AMK_...t_beta.zip.html

---AMK Vehicle Mod v0.1 FIXED testing beta---

This is a beta test release vehicle mod for the english version of AMK mod 1.4. Make sure you have the latest version of AMK EN. This mod has been tested on rev 77. Keep in mind that this is only v0.1 and is only intended for testing purposes. At this point, vehicles can ONLY be bought from the trader in Cordon. Later releases will have more features and the ability to buy from the bar trader. Keep in mind that vehicles will only appear on the list if you have enough money for them (currently the most expensive vehicle is 15k). When you buy a car, walk outside and it will be sitting to the right.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You DO NOT have to start a new game if you already have saves with AMK EN 2.0.

Install:

- Merge all the folders from the gamedata directory given in this mod folder to the gamedata for your AMK install. Overwrite files when asked. (Be sure to make a backup of your old install before installing this mod)

- Go into your user.ltx (found in Shared Documents/STALKER SHOC on XP and Users/Public/Public Documents/STALKER SHOC on Vista) and add the following 3 key bind commands:

bind turn_engine kJ

bind cam_1 kF1

bind cam_2 kF2

bind cam_3 kF3

Pressing J will turn the vehicle on, while F1, F2, and F3 will change camera views (you can even use F2 and F3 to walk around in 3rd person).

That is all that needs to be done. For bug reports, please post them on the thread on the GSC forums. Before you post, find the logs folder (found in the same folder as user.ltx), open up the "xray_username.log" file, and post ONLY the part below "FATAL ERROR."

Thank you all for your time.

Thanks, I'm about to check it out...

Upd:

Okay, I gave it a quick look.

First of all, I think 15000 roubles is not enough for any car. The cheapest should be about 50k (but I cheated poor Sid and got one for free :) ). But that's not so important at the moment.

Second, the camera is absolutely crazy! It's very hard to get it to do what you want.

And thirdly, as you've said a couple of times, there are way too many anomalies in the way...

But you've already done a good job, keep improving it!

АМК 1.4 не запускается на международной версии S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

Вот лекарство! Устанавливать в корневую директорию игры.

Моя группа по АМК ВКонтакте.

Вожу иностранцев в Зону. Дорого.

Haha well for the sake of testing, I didn't want to make the cars THAT expensive. The funny thing is that someone on the gsc thread said he felt like they were too expensive haha. There's no way I'm gonna try to sell that tractor for 50k, though :P . I think 5k-7.5k is a nice starting point for the slow tractor.

How did you get a car for free? Was it a glitch I need to know about and fix?

As for the camera, anyone who has played a vehicle mod knows that's simply how STALKER's 3rd person camera is; there isn't much I can do for that. I normally just play in regular 1st person view.

How did you get a car for free? Was it a glitch I need to know about and fix?

No, because I wanted to test and I didn't have 15k on me I fiddled with scripts and made Sid very generous :lol:

There haven't been any updates for a while... What's the current state of the project?

Sorry for the long hiatus. I got my computer back running on XP a while ago (trying to play games on Vista is just terrible). However, I encountered the great nvidia driver BSOD with STALKER, so I just kind of lost motivation for a while. Now I'm back to the 162.18 drivers, which are supposedly the latest version without the BSOD issue, so I should be able to get back to the mod. I'll first have to see if I'll have to change anything to get it working with the newest version of AMK, since a few versions have released in the meantime.

@whoever asked about obstacles: You'll just have to deal with them. When the mod is done, you'll be able to get them from a few places so you can access most, if not all the levels via vehicles.

@whoever asked about obstacles: You'll just have to deal with them. When the mod is done, you'll be able to get them from a few places so you can access most, if not all the levels via vehicles.

I all ready learned something very important with one of the older vehicle mods: do NOT drive your car through a level changer. I managed to drive a jeep from Garbage through the level changer to Cordon. Bad idea. As if spawning in the vehicle inside the shack at Garbage wasn't bad enough, the moment I arrived there was this HUGE bang, the jeep jumped about a foot in the air and then all the doors blew off. I wasn't hurt but I think the game was letting me know that I would no longer be driving that particular vehicle. And I still laugh when I think about it. :)

I all ready learned something very important with one of the older vehicle mods: do NOT drive your car through a level changer. I managed to drive a jeep from Garbage through the level changer to Cordon. Bad idea. As if spawning in the vehicle inside the shack at Garbage wasn't bad enough, the moment I arrived there was this HUGE bang, the jeep jumped about a foot in the air and then all the doors blew off. I wasn't hurt but I think the game was letting me know that I would no longer be driving that particular vehicle. And I still laugh when I think about it. :)

well at least you survived. i didn't. then my save corrupted.

playstaion network ID sasha87

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...