Перейти к контенту

AMK Mod - Add-ons

bac9-flcl

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I agree!! I think something along the lines of the SystemShock 2 / Deus Ex inventory would be good - where you can shuffle things around to make room and maybe even open up more squares according to various factors such as wearing exo armour or utilising strength giving properties from artifacts etc. - you could even have a system like Boiling Point where your weight carrying ability gradually increases as you actually carry more weight and over time.

I disagree. I hated Deus Ex's arbitrary inventory squares*. Weight should be the only limiting factor for how much you can carry unless you can find a better way to abstract bulk.

Personally I think it would be cool to have a system where you carry containers nested in containers. Each container has a max weight and bulk capacity. A naked person would only be able to cary what he has in his hands, But a stalker with cargo pants, a backpack, A tactical harness, and holsers, would be able to carry as much weight as he can lift. This however is probably to complicated for the engine to handle, and as it stands I like the way it is.

*I have a Gep gun, a Sniper rifle, A pistol, Dartgun, Assault rifle, Autoshotgun, Dtooth Sword, Medkit, and Biocell. And I can't carry one lousy grenade. Also each stack had a max size and once you reached the max you could not open a new stack.

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...