Перейти к контенту

AMK Mod - Add-ons

bac9-flcl

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I'm having the same problem as odugen, I can't figure out how to download IMM with AIpack from ifolder. Clicking on "Скачать файл" (which looks like the logical choice) doesn't do anything, it's not even a link. A mirror would be greatly appreciated.

It looks like you need to register an account with ifolder before you can download anything (I cheated and ran the page through Google's language tools).

Another question: suppose I get IMM+AIpack+weathermod, will I be able to also use AMK_Arsenal mod without any conflicts?

I'm going to guess that IMM and/or the AIpack Final use files that are also changed by my mod. If I can get it downloaded I'll see what I can do about making a compatible version.

Поделиться этим сообщением

Didn't think of translating before. Turns out you need to follow a small link under the big download button and watch some ad site for 30 seconds before you can download any files.

Which is what I just did. After taking a look at Intellectual_Marauder_Mod_1.5_for_AMK_1.4_with_AIPack, the only common files between it and my mod are the three files in config/misc/shop_sidr, and the files textures\ui\ui_icon_equipment.dds and textures\textures.ltx. So with a whopping five files in common, it shouldn't be too tough to make them compatible. The hardest part would be adjusting my ui_icon_equipment.dds to work with theirs, or the other way around. Unfortunately this will have to wait until after I get my hands on all those new guns and add them to the mod. So, it can be done, but it's going to be a while.

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...