Перейти к контенту

What do you want to be included in the next versions of AMK Mod

Vizzy

Рекомендуемые сообщения

As other's have said, I think it would be GREAT if there could be a compatibility pack made for Lucian's Randomized Weapons Mod.

And on another note, I think it would add A LOT to the AMK Mod's gameplay if the team included an option in the installer to install Sanex's A-Life Mod. On my own I already merged the Sanex mod with AMK, and I must say, it's amazing and completely chaotic. That mod combined with all the amazing features of AMK = the true STALKER experience.

I just feel bad that others may not be having the same experience.

I would certianly second this, I love a-life and feel AMK on its own is lacking in the Human-NPC interaction department. But that it would be fixed if one could install a-life as an optional add-on, sadly I'm nowhere near talented enough to merge it myself so I'll probably have to wait for the team to do it... (or spend a few days reading up on how to do this myself and still probably fail :unsure: )

One thing that would be nice is some improvement in regards to the carrymod features, Like being able to pick up more items (tires for instance) and not be able to pick up but at least move some others (iron beams, the large green crates to name a few).

Also if the way AI handles obstacles was reworked that would do wonders as well, Its hard to stack crates to make a barricade when a bandit just walks against them for countless hours until they all break from the little damage ticks that happen occasionaly. I mean if the people in the hangar at garbage can make barricades why cant I? So I think some attention to the features that make fortifying areas workable would add a lot of immersion as you could build up blockades in the doors of buildings to make your own home base like others have in the story of the game (the hangar, duty checkpoint, army warehouses checkpoint) or at the very least fortify a little place to spend the night so that not just anything can walk right in.

I would have to say those are my only real hopes (though some gun realism compatability additions would be nice, but not any priority). Though whats been done already is more then plenty! :lol:

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...