Перейти к контенту

What do you want to be included in the next versions of AMK Mod

Vizzy

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I think something that could be added(I posted a new topic about this a few minutes ago, but jsut in case no-onw saw it) is making your oh-so-cool mod available to the latest patch of STALKER, and not just version 1.0004.

But patches latest than 1.0004 don't add something to singleplayer, that's why AMK1.4-mod is not maked for game version 1.0005 & latest.

Ленин жил,

Ленин жив,

Ленин слушает SlipKnoT

Поделиться этим сообщением

What happened with PKM (Пулемет Калашникова Модернизированный, "Kalashnikov's Machine gun Modernized")?

Full Automatic pistol like Stechkin APS or more modern OTs-33 "Pernach" would be very useful weapon in the Zone, since there is plenty of 9x18mm Makarov ammo. Considering this, a PP-19 Bizon (Bison) SMG with its 64 rounds 9x18mm Makarov magazine would be great!

It would be awesome to shoot down helicopters with Strela 2M (NATO codename SA-7b "Grail") man-portable SAM (I saw it in icon_all_weapons.dds extracted from the database)!

First, we need some .ogf - models for this guns. But, second, Vizzy say (two posts back) that's some people trys to return this weapons. And I hope, thats they would did it!

P.S. Where is you seen OTs-33 "Pernach"? I seen GSh-18, but not "Pernach"... :blink:

Ленин жил,

Ленин жив,

Ленин слушает SlipKnoT

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...