Перейти к контенту

What do you want to be included in the next versions of AMK Mod

Vizzy

Рекомендуемые сообщения

For new weapons, I'd like to see a Tokarev or CZ-52, the Saiga-12C finished, the AKM-47 integrated, an AKMS, and an AKS-74u with a proper '74 magazine. A Bizon would be nice, as would Kobra side-mount red-dot sights for all AK patterns. Perhaps a few machine pistols? KSVK sniper rifle? Saiga .308Win with pistol grip? Even *gasp* some Western guns? (I know, I know, M16s and M4s are overplayed, and most of the other good 5.56mm guns are in. What about the .308Win/7.62x51 NATO weapons?)

I'd like to see a form of the Marauder Mod integrated, but only if the NPC armor scripting is added to the default install as well. Otherwise it totally ruins the economy.

In terms of AI, I'd like to see the economy fully fleshed out. There have been major strides made, and that's awesome, but (and this may simply be because I can't see the offline NPC interactions), there seems to be little indication that the NPCs ever interact with Traders. I'd also like to get rid of NPCs having infinite ammunition - they should get a set amount of in-inventory ammo and have to trade or loot for the rest. Yeah, that means that NPCs will run out eventually - that's why they need to actually interact with the Trader community. It also means that a random-weapons mod of some sort needs to be integrated.

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...