Перейти к контенту

What do you want to be included in the next versions of AMK Mod

Vizzy

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The one thing I always thought that would make this game even more awesome was to create a custom weapon and/or armor. I tried to do little mods for armor (with plenty of failed results and no successes), but I always wanted to have some random

armorsmith or weaponsmith somewhere in the zone who did custom stuff. All you would have to do was give them artifacts (like mama's beads = +5% bullet cap) and select a base model of armor (PSZ-9Md Universal Protection, my favorite style of suit), slam it together and voila!, a suit that has absorbed some of the attributes of the artifact. Or something like a moonlight artifact (+109% endurance) + an exosuit, and shazam!, an exosuit that can carry more equipment and is lighter. You could set some of the limits, like only five artifacts per suit, thus preventing the coveted "Ubersuit" (if such a thing exists).

The same thing with the weaponsmith. Artifact (kolobok= +5% rupture) and a PMm and presto!, what was once a pretty crappy pistol has now increased in firepower and is capable of punching the enemy a few feet back, which I think would be useful against some of the enemies, like that damn electric chimera. Another variation: Battery (+30% burn) + GP 37 = assault rifle with the capability of setting an opponent on fire!

Wow. I should stop now.

Поделиться этим сообщением

Is it possible to make the player go into the prone position? You can make it so that sniping would be easier (less swaying), there would be more use of the landscape for hiding and protection, and it would be a hoot to sneak up on somebody and whack them in the legs!

That would be awesome, a melee function, instead of having to switch between the knife and guns. Sort of like how it's done in the Halo series

Is it possible to make drum clips? Like the ones on the classic mafia tommy guns? Those would be neat

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...