Перейти к контенту

What do you want to be included in the next versions of AMK Mod

Vizzy

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I always wondered where the reinforcements (be it the army or someone else) comes from. Would be cool if maybe a helicopter could appear in the "drop in"-zone so that everyone knows, yeah, reinforcement has come.

I would also welcome a total overhaul of the stealth aspects of the game. I know that X-Ray is not really capable of doing stealth-things like for expamle in Splinter Cell (Measuring Brightness....), but the current situation does not let me play stealth style...

One thing which is maybe impossible to do: The whole zone is one big level, no levelchangers, no annoying loading times... Yeah, I know, I should keep dreaming since Clear Sky is confirmed to be little levels too...

Поделиться этим сообщением

Ahm.....there is a shadow in the first person view......

Only in DX8. If you use DX9 renderer, the first person shadow disappears

It's me again...

AMK is great, no arguing, but here is something that regularly pulls me out of the immersion: death. Would it be possible to change the files, so that if you die, you're rather sent to a nearby doctor (which had to be added to) and you sort of respawn there? It's not really realistic if you die, reload and you can do the mission again. The player must at least spend 1 day or so at the doctors as some kind of punishment for dying, money is taken away for the treatment... Would that be possible to do?

Of course 1 day ingame time ;) (Same system as the sleeping bag, just longer) You'll wake up 1 day after your accident... Maybe not a fixed timeframe, but depending on the degree of your wounds (caused by mutants, gunfire or anomalies)

Yeah, I see your point.

But I still think something has to be done concerning death. It just isn't realistic as it is now... Death should be implemented into the actual gameplay, e.g as in PREY, where you were sent into another world and you could reappear in the "real" world. Of course this wouldn't fit into Stalker's setting, but it's not good as it is now...

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...