Перейти к контенту

AMK Mod - Bug reports

bac9-flcl

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hey guys, I've had a rather strange bug, here are my 2 posts about it from the stalker forums: Save Game Bug

Hey guys, around the time you have to talk to the Guide, I've started experiencing a very strange bug, my save games seem to be getting corrupted, and either wont load, or will load, and I'll be back at Cordon at night time, and the AI will seem to be frozen, I saved the crash report if anyone wants to see it...

And:

Bug update

Well guys, I found an uncorrupted save in Cordon, I didnt have any other saves, but i went to the garbage, and saved it twice there, but when i tried to load them, I got XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT in module "K:Program Files/THQ/S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of ChernobylbinxrCore.dll" at 001B:00587D15, xrDebug::backend() 165 byte(s) and when I tried to load the auto save, it loaded, but it was night, and all the AI were frozen... I just checked, and i did get the "scheduler tried to update object" error in the console, what should I do guys? I was told this was rather serious, I can post a log if needed, and also take a screenshot of the console as well...

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...