Перейти к контенту

AMK Mod - Bug reports

bac9-flcl

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I just got a random crash. I was in Garbage at the Duty Outpost when something spooked the Dutyers. I think there was a bandit force coming along. Anyway, I was waiting for them to arrive when the game crashed.

This is from the game log:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error

[error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp

[error]Line : 73

[error]Description : <no expression>

[error]Arguments : LUA error: ... shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\amk_mod.script:1: attempt to call field 'get_strings' (a nil value)

Hope it helps!

This is my log :

<usermsg>Expression : fatal error

Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error

File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp

Line : 73

Description : <no expression>

Arguments : LUA error: ...r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\amk.script:145: attempt to index field 'actor' (a nil value)

This crash happened in Yantar, and this is my first time to be there. It was absolute to go to the scientist's bunker first, but something strange happened. The door is locked, and I can't take any missions. Then, the game crashed.

Поделиться этим сообщением

Another crash happened in Yantar, and it is caused by controller ( I guess, because this happened in past version of AMK mod before. ) Some players said controller made the whole game lag. All actions are freezed, almost stop. This is it.

<module>D:\THQ\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl\bin\xrCore.dll</module>

<address>001B:01047D15</address>

<function>

<name>xrDebug::backend</name>

<offset>165</offset>

</function>

<file></file>

<line>

<number></number>

<offset></offset>

</line>

</error>

<usermsg>Expression : assertion failed

Function : CSafeFixedRotationState::create

File : e:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrgame\phvalidevalues.h

Line : 81

Description : dBodyStateValide(B)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additionally, there is something I want to mention. Bodies in some area are never been removed. Really critical. ( The

problem still can't be solved by putting stalkers.ltx and monsters.ltx into creatures document. )

1. Yantar ( Zombied stalkers and Duty guys' bodies never disappear. )

2. Agroprom ( Facility and the entrance to the underground. Full of stalker, military, and bandit corpses. )

3. Wild Territory ( Merc, bandit, military, monsters' bodies never disappear. Plenty bodies are in the basement. Spawn

rate and position should be highly decreased.

4. Dark Valley ( The northern bandit base always full of bandit and monster corpses. Basically I think the monster spawn

rate and amount are too high. It would be better to decrease them.

5. Garbage ( Bandits' corpses didn't disappear at some original bandit spawn positions, but it's not so critical. )

I got a crash recently, and this crash may happen at anytime, any place. I found that this crash happened when I was reloading m209 grenade to HK G36.

Arguments : LUA error: C stack overflow

I think controller in AMK mod is always the trouble maker. Lots of crashes are because of this creature.

Sometimes I also got some " Access violation " crashes.

There is a crash of the latest version ( 2.0.94 )

Arguments : LUA error: ... shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\ph_door.script:88: C stack overflow

Wierd , there is no file called ph_door.script in AMK mod.

There is a crash of the latest version ( 2.0.94 )

Arguments : LUA error: ... shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\ph_door.script:88: C stack overflow

Wierd , there is no file called ph_door.script in AMK mod.

Man, Yantar become the place which got the highest frequency of crash. I can't get any closer to X16, even it's outside buildings. There always has a critical lag problem, and the game crashes.

<usermsg>Expression : assertion failed

Function : CSafeFixedRotationState::create

File : e:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrgame\phvalidevalues.h

Line : 81

Description : dBodyStateValide(B)

Sometimes it shows access violation. I can't complete the radiation measurement mission because of this. Is this crash unable to be fixed ?

Of course, AMK mod is the best of the best. I will keep trying and playing.

The problem of texture is easy to solve. l-85-amk-n should be the scope texture of L85. Now you have to check some files.

1. Go to the folder of texture to check weapon texture. Find out which texture name is correct.

2. Open the file called l85.ltx ( lr300 and sig550 may use the same texture, check them both ). Use serch to find scope_texture. You can know which texture name is correct.

3. Open the file called weapons.ltx. Use searh to find weapon_addon_scope_susat. You can check the texture name. ( scope_texture )

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...