Перейти к контенту

Disabling blowouts/anomalies?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Just like the OP says. I'm trying to kill off the anomalies, but the dynamic anomalies feature is screwing things up. In addition, I really don't want blowouts anymore.

Why?

Because neither belong in my mod, which I'm setting outside of the Stalker scenario.

Since I'm using AMK as a base (to enable certain desired features like the offline alife, AMK script spawner, corpse looting, NPC weapon mode usage), however, these features are being a tad stubborn to remove. :(

I've purged all.spawn of all but a very few anomalies (campfires and mines). However, the anomalies are now spawning in places where they don't belong. The point was to be rid of the damn things! :(

Just like the OP says. I'm trying to kill off the anomalies, but the dynamic anomalies feature is screwing things up. In addition, I really don't want blowouts anymore.

Why?

Because neither belong in my mod, which I'm setting outside of the Stalker scenario.

Since I'm using AMK as a base (to enable certain desired features like the offline alife, AMK script spawner, corpse looting, NPC weapon mode usage), however, these features are being a tad stubborn to remove. :(

I've purged all.spawn of all but a very few anomalies (campfires and mines). However, the anomalies are now spawning in places where they don't belong. The point was to be rid of the damn things! :(

Open up the blowout.ltx and set the blowout period to a very high value. So you wont come to see the blowout.

fb7cc3b532fce476a6e240310ebdb5fa.jpg

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...