Перейти к контенту

Clear Sky

Vizzy

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I run SHOC on the same settings as Sasha and get almost as good performance. I too am curious about the upgrade system, as well as how regular mods might work with CS.

I am kinda disappointed about not all of the new areas having made it in. Bar wouldn't likely exist yet, I can understand that. Bar & Wild Territory was basically just Rostok split in two, but no Rostok at all? How'd they make such a big gap? And Limansk was basically Dead City, right? I can understand why that place might be killer in more ways than one, as its been highly anticipated.

Also, I was speaking to some NPCs in the Bar, when I noticed that one made a reference to the Confederates. This surprised me. Possible proof that they weren't just supposed to be in CS, but SHOC too. However, I dont see the Confederates listed in their official site, either. Didn't make the cut again?

Поделиться этим сообщением

Wow, weapon modding in game sounds like there's a lot of potential. Hopefully something to burn all those eventual roubles on. I'm looking forward to those mods as well.

And since Rostok is missing, there may be some interesting work to be had. Perhaps some cross SHOC/CS porting is possible. Thats for the long run of course, as porting in whole areas is no small task.

From my recollection, I think all the "new" weapons were just all the previously excluded SHoC guns that most major mods re-implemented anyways, including the PKM. Not even sure the P90 came back for this. New animations sure would be nice, though.

Mutants are kinda the same. One slightly different Bloodsucker, and thats likely it. Would be rather disappointed if the Chimera isn't here though.

Also, since I'm still going through AMK Arsenal, another question. These random spikes of lag are downright annoying and never seem to totally go away. PLEASE tell me CS doesn't have this issue.

Dunno how many scary bits there are. I imagine there's a few, but probably using scripted events, since the bigger baddie mutants make even less of an appearance this time through (just ONE controller?).

Well, despite some saying that CS was delayed in the US until the 25th, I'm seeing indication that it did in fact hit the shelves yesterday. I'll be heading out tomorrow to try and snag a copy. Anyone here playing the American release? How goes the experience?

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...