Перейти к контенту

Clear Sky

Vizzy

Рекомендуемые сообщения

thank you.

hmm, no bar, no wild territory.i swear there was supposed to be another level but that one was cut too. ordenance yard or something. cant remember.

playstaion network ID sasha87

Поделиться этим сообщением

12 levels. 11 if you do not count agro underground as a separated level.

4 new 8 old. thanks GSC for your undelivered promises!!

im still getting CS for the new stuff.

animations, additions, four new levels,faction wars. etc....

my pc should be fine for CS.

i run SHOC at high settings on static lighting. get 45 fps average in crowded areas.

how is the weapon/armor upgrade system?

aside from magazine capacity, caliber change, barrel modification,weight. what else can you do?

I run SHOC on the same settings as Sasha and get almost as good performance. I too am curious about the upgrade system, as well as how regular mods might work with CS.

I am kinda disappointed about not all of the new areas having made it in. Bar wouldn't likely exist yet, I can understand that. Bar & Wild Territory was basically just Rostok split in two, but no Rostok at all? How'd they make such a big gap? And Limansk was basically Dead City, right? I can understand why that place might be killer in more ways than one, as its been highly anticipated.

Also, I was speaking to some NPCs in the Bar, when I noticed that one made a reference to the Confederates. This surprised me. Possible proof that they weren't just supposed to be in CS, but SHOC too. However, I dont see the Confederates listed in their official site, either. Didn't make the cut again?

yeah except i have a big problem with my pc. vista SP1 and xml core servive4.0 service pack 2 refuse to install on to my pc. it seems i have a few necessary files missing. it's very frustating as it seems CS needs SP1 to function. :cray5::angry: end rant.

pripyat and radar i understand but why the bar and wild territory was removed? that really sucks. oh well.

and yeah getting money in SHOC was easy. and AMK mod makes it even easier. by the time i get to x16 i have 3.5 mill.

Hm....i dont like CS because there are simply too much people. The Zone which should be deadly is simply overcrowded. It is more like COD 4 than SHOC. Ppl tell about errors if they leave the storyline. The whole game gained more action but loss a lot of the Tschernobyl atmosphere.....

SHOC was a little over crowded for my taste. i hope the new animations, upgrade system, gets ported to SHOC and i will be happy.

i wish gsc team would have changed the look of the shell casings and the ejections. they look awfull and unrealistic. (goes to ply COD4) uuhhh much better!

Some screenshots (more are coming)

Hunting for artefacts

Sorry there is no screenshot showing me actually grabbing the artefact but it was kind of running away from me so I didn't really think about making one.

i love the new inventory screen. the item's look much better. is that 7.62x39mm ammo in the yellow box?

Wait, the max weight limit is 80 Kg? Are there any mods that decrease this? Even 50 Kg seems a bit too much for a survival fpsrpg.

Nice screens though. I especially love the new inventory screen.

you can costimize your suits remember. weight limit is one of em.

No, that's a mod. Vanilla weight limit is 60 :) The icons are modded and transparency of the inventory screen is a mod as well. I will release all the mods I'm using just before you guys get Clear Sky.

wow modders are quick. so what mods did you do too the ak and colt?

You mean upgrades?

The colt was pre-modded when I found it but for the Kalaishnikov I reduced the kick-back, weight, increased the amount of ammo in the magazine, added something to improve the convenience, improved preciseness, increased the speed of bullets (forgot the word for that) and added a cradle (or whatever it is) for a scope. I think that's it :)

bullet velocity and a scope mount. now convenience? i dont get that one.

how much weight was reduced for the ak? ak74 empty weighs 3.10kg.

edit; the inventory item images are a mod also? cause i like alot.

Makes it more comfortable to use

-15% I think.

15%. ok.

Ok, I'll do that a bit later :)

Some more screenshots now:

lovin the inventory shots. now my russian is crap, what are those blue icons below the stalker suit stats?

oh and did you find artifacts in stashes?

Please don't overquote. Vizzy

in less than a week we get two patches. good.

anyway i hate prl stats. 1. they r unrealistic to begin with. 2. they break the rpg element of stalker.

Whether PLR stats are realistic or not is not important. What is important is that they create an environment where run&gun mentality has no place. Every time you CHOOSE to engage your enemies, its going to be a risky business which often isnt worth the time spent. Not just that, "realistic" weapons are fun as hell, compared to the dog-crap that vSTALKER has right now. Every fire fight is filled with risk of danger and tention.

And what RPG element youre talking about? Unless youve been living on Mars, STALKER is not an RPG. Its a first person action-horror shooter with RPG elements. If you want RPG, play Oblivion. STALKER is not even close to being an RPG.

prl stats turn stalkler in to an easy run&gun game.

exactly what i was talking about.

Are you on crack, shrooms or MJ? PLR mod makes STALKER into a Ghost Recon - like shooter, which is far from run and gun.

Have you actually played the game with PLR or are you talking out of your rear cavity? Run and gun... hahhaa.

Hell, vSTALKER IS actually run and gun, AMK + PLR is not even close.

Or perhaps "run and gun" is not exactly what you had in mind?

oh wow you r definately on crack. go back to your halo world you P.O.S. have you even touched a firearm?

i finally manage to get on this site and WTF! is going on here???? who hacked my account???

Can anyone post some must-have CS mods now? It's out for steam...

not many but there r weight mods no weapon degredation mods on filefront.

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Создать...