Перейти к контенту
DigGil

Isolating Problems with AMK Mod

Рекомендуемые сообщения

After Installing the AMK Mod with all Patches and some AddOns listed here: «http://amk-team.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=489»

(more accuratly: the Intellectual Marauder that ShadowTony posted, Interactive Music and Vehicles from «http://amk-team.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=502»)

I started a new game, but it seems buggy and unstable so I tried to isolate the problems using fresh installations (with the patches and AMK_En only) and testing each addOn individually.

So far I found that:

1-There's the option while installing the base AMK for the map position on the GUI but I can't set to the top left as I'm used to, is there any manual way to change that?

Solution: Edited the .xml files at «(...)\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl\gamedata\config\ui»

2-I accept the main menu being in Russian and the background animations have been disabled, but the text is off-set to the left.

4-So far there's no problem when there's the AMK Mod only (beyond what I've said before) :D .

3-When loading saved games with the Intellectual Marauder installed only (beyond what I've said before) the game crashes to desktop and appears the BugTrap report.

Below is the log file:

(...)
FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : fatal error
[error]Function      : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line          : 73
[error]Description   : <no expression>
[error]Arguments     : LUA error: ... of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\dialog_manager.script:393: attempt to compare number with nil

stack trace:

I'll keep testing the other stuff and tell if there's a pattern.

Now I'm asking if you could tell or help at figuring out what's wrong. Any questions I'll answer.

Изменено пользователем DigGil

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...